Agnyaathavaasi, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, opened yesterday to mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers alike. Despite the underwhelming word of mouth, the film went on to collect some stunning opening day shares across the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
On day one, in Guntur, Agnyaathavaasi collected a humongous Rs.3.78 Crs share, second only to Baahubali 2 (Rs.6.19 Crs). The film’s Guntur distributor had acquired Agnyaathavaasi’s theatrical rights for 9 crore, and the film has already recovered more than 40% on its opening day itself. With the Sankranthi holiday season setting in, Agnyaathavaasi is expected to perform well at the box-office.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for continued updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s box-office collections.
- Malayalam star Bhavana marries long-time boyfriend
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?