Agnyaathavaasi, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, opened yesterday to mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers alike. Despite the underwhelming word of mouth, the film went on to collect some stunning opening day shares across the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
On day one, in Guntur, Agnyaathavaasi collected a humongous Rs.3.78 Crs share, second only to Baahubali 2 (Rs.6.19 Crs). The film’s Guntur distributor had acquired Agnyaathavaasi’s theatrical rights for 9 crore, and the film has already recovered more than 40% on its opening day itself. With the Sankranthi holiday season setting in, Agnyaathavaasi is expected to perform well at the box-office.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for continued updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s box-office collections.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed