It what is said to be yet another bad news for the Telugu film industry, renowned character artist Ahuti Prasad passed away a short while ago in Hyderabad. He was suffering from Colorectal cancer from quite some time now, and passed away due to his prolonged illness.
Ahuti prasad came into the limelight with Shyam Prasad Reddy’s hit film Ahuthi. This film brought him huge recognition and was later started to be known as Ahuti Prasad in the industry. He has acted in more than 100 films and has received the prestigious Nandi Award twice in his career.
His last film was Rudrama Devi which is still in the post production phase. 123telugu is deeply saddened with this news and pays deep condolences to his family in the time of grief.
Ahuthi Prasad will be cremated tomorrow at Erragadda Smashana Vatika. Before taking him to the grave yard, his body will be placed in the AP Film chamber between 9 am to 11 am for fans and industry people to visit and pay homage to the actor for one last time.
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture