However, none of these projects have got her recognition as the recent Airtel ads did. Per the latest news, people all over India are searching for her with the phrase ‘Airtel Ad girl’. These ads were aired throughout the IPL and the T20 world cup.
Rakul was apparently elated at the response for these ads. “I found the script really cute. I thought it will strike a chord with the young couples.”, said the actress.
She will next been opposite Aadi and Gopichand in their respective films.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you