As per the latest buzz, popular Tamil star Ajith’s latest blockbuster ‘Yennai Arindhaal’ is all set to have its sequel. The Gautam Menon action flick garnered huge praise from the public, and reports reveal that the maverick director is planning its sequel currently.
Shooting of this flick might kick start after Ajith finishes his current assignments. Meanwhile, the Telugu version, ‘Yenthavadu Gaani’ is gearing up for release soon. ‘Yenthavadu Gaani’ is a trademark Gautham Menon film and showcases Ajith’s impeccable acting potential in various stages of a police officer’s life.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23