Ever since Akhil’s second film was launched, there has been a lot of speculation about who his co-star is going to be. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is going to be an action entertainer with plenty of romance.
When Nagarjuna, who’s producing the film, was recently asked if the actress has been finalised, he said, “We are looking at 4-5 options, but we haven’t taken a final call yet. It’s going to be a newcomer.”
The film was shot in Hyderabad for sometime and the unit will head to North India for a marathon schedule soon.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars