Akhil Akkineni’s most awaited second project has been one of the most talked about subjects in the media. Although several rumors popped up in the past, Akhil has frequently squashed the buzz and cleared the air.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Akhil has finally given his nod for two scripts, both of them being coming-of-age love stories. Going into details, it seems two directors are in the race to direct Akhil’s next, and it is unknown whether he will be working with one or both these directors back-to-back. An official confirmation has not been made yet.
Meanwhile, Akhil is planning meticulously for his comeback after his debut film ended up as a debacle.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor