Akhil Akkineni’s most awaited second project has been one of the most talked about subjects in the media. Although several rumors popped up in the past, Akhil has frequently squashed the buzz and cleared the air.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Akhil has finally given his nod for two scripts, both of them being coming-of-age love stories. Going into details, it seems two directors are in the race to direct Akhil’s next, and it is unknown whether he will be working with one or both these directors back-to-back. An official confirmation has not been made yet.
Meanwhile, Akhil is planning meticulously for his comeback after his debut film ended up as a debacle.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you