The eagerly awaited Akkineni multistarrer ‘Manam’ is being shot at a brisk pace. The film has just completed its second schedule. The three prominent Akkinenis – ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, will be seen together in the film.
Vikram Kumar is directing this movie. Samantha will be seen with Naga Chaitanya while Shriya will be seen as Nagarjuna’s heroine. The movie is being produced by Nagarjuna on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
Anoop Rubens is scoring the music for this film. Harshavardhan has taken care of the script and dialogues for this movie.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you