It is a known fact that Akshay Kumar will be doing a special role in Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0. Shooting of the film is currently under way and latest update reveals that Akshay will undergo special training in Chennai for his role.
Reports reveal that Akshay will put on weight for his role and will also learn some action stunts for the film. Already, Akshay is known for his martial arts skills and this new training is said to make him more lethal in the film where he is playing the bad guy.
Robo 2.0 is directed by the talented Shankar and has Amy Jackson as the female lead.
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March