It is a known fact that Akshay Kumar will be doing a special role in Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0. Shooting of the film is currently under way and latest update reveals that Akshay will undergo special training in Chennai for his role.
Reports reveal that Akshay will put on weight for his role and will also learn some action stunts for the film. Already, Akshay is known for his martial arts skills and this new training is said to make him more lethal in the film where he is playing the bad guy.
Robo 2.0 is directed by the talented Shankar and has Amy Jackson as the female lead.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi set for August clash
- Charmme leaves for SIT interrogation from Paisa Vasool’s shoot
- Yet another actress buys a posh flat in Hyderabad
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
Articles that might interest you