We all know that Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is playing the bad guy in Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Robo 2.0. Shooting of this film is currently on and both Rajini and Akshay are taking part in the ongoing schedule in Chennai.
Some hardcore action sequences are being shot on these stars, and Akshay being an action star himself is reportedly quite surprised with the dedication of the legendary actor.
Unit sources reveal that Akshay was absolutely stunned to see the dedication of the superstar even at this age and was raving about it to his unit. Robot 2.0 is directed by the genius Shankar and has music by A R Rahman.
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
Articles that might interest you