We all know that Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is playing the bad guy in Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Robo 2.0. Shooting of this film is currently on and both Rajini and Akshay are taking part in the ongoing schedule in Chennai.
Some hardcore action sequences are being shot on these stars, and Akshay being an action star himself is reportedly quite surprised with the dedication of the legendary actor.
Unit sources reveal that Akshay was absolutely stunned to see the dedication of the superstar even at this age and was raving about it to his unit. Robot 2.0 is directed by the genius Shankar and has music by A R Rahman.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you