Even before the buzz surrounding the Baahubali 2’s trailer comes to an end, the team is focusing all their energy on the film’s audio launch. MM Keeravani has composed the songs and earlier today, he unveiled the track list. On the whole, there are five songs in the film and most of them have been written and sung by Keeravani himself.
The team is going to make a formal announcement soon about the date and venue of the audio launch. It’s worth remembering that the audio launch of Baahubali – The Beginning, held in Tirupati, was one-of-its-kind and it remains to be seen how they’re going to organise the audio launch of the second film in the franchise.
Directed by SS Rajamouli, the film has Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamannaah, Ramyakrishna and Sathyaraj in lead roles. T-Series is launching the audio in the market. More details will be revealed soon.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon