It is a known fact that Kalyan Ram’s new film will be launched tomorrow in Hyderabad. The latest update is that the film will be produced by Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Kumar Reddy on their home banner.
A look out for the female lead and music director is currently on. The action entertainer will be directed by debutante Upendra, who has worked for films like Dookudu, Baadshah and Patas in the past.
The shooting of this film will also go on floors this month end and Kalyan Ram will be seen in a completely new look for this movie. More details about the star cast and other technicians will be revealed soon.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you