It is a known fact that Kalyan Ram’s new film will be launched tomorrow in Hyderabad. The latest update is that the film will be produced by Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Kumar Reddy on their home banner.
A look out for the female lead and music director is currently on. The action entertainer will be directed by debutante Upendra, who has worked for films like Dookudu, Baadshah and Patas in the past.
The shooting of this film will also go on floors this month end and Kalyan Ram will be seen in a completely new look for this movie. More details about the star cast and other technicians will be revealed soon.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?