Tollywood has found a new liking for multi-starrer films. After a very long lull, makers are again showing interest in multi-starrers, which have been quite prevalent in the past. Adding to the long list of films either on sets or in discussion stages, another multi starrer with Manchu Vishnu and Allari Naresh is being planned. The movie will be a wholesome family entertainer with loads of comedy.
The movie will be directed by Srinivas Reddy and is likely to be produced by B.V.S.N.Prasad. Jagapathi Babu could also be playing a crucial role in the film. If everything goes as per plan, the movie will go on the floors in January.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23