Tollywood has found a new liking for multi-starrer films. After a very long lull, makers are again showing interest in multi-starrers, which have been quite prevalent in the past. Adding to the long list of films either on sets or in discussion stages, another multi starrer with Manchu Vishnu and Allari Naresh is being planned. The movie will be a wholesome family entertainer with loads of comedy.
The movie will be directed by Srinivas Reddy and is likely to be produced by B.V.S.N.Prasad. Jagapathi Babu could also be playing a crucial role in the film. If everything goes as per plan, the movie will go on the floors in January.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you