Tollywood has found a new liking for multi-starrer films. After a very long lull, makers are again showing interest in multi-starrers, which have been quite prevalent in the past. Adding to the long list of films either on sets or in discussion stages, another multi starrer with Manchu Vishnu and Allari Naresh is being planned. The movie will be a wholesome family entertainer with loads of comedy.
The movie will be directed by Srinivas Reddy and is likely to be produced by B.V.S.N.Prasad. Jagapathi Babu could also be playing a crucial role in the film. If everything goes as per plan, the movie will go on the floors in January.
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Nag shoots tense scenes for RGV’s next
- New actress for Arjun Reddy remake
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop