It looks like 3D bug is slowly biting Telugu filmmakers as well. Few months ago, Tanish’s OK was announced and it was touted to be a 3D film. The latest buzz in the industry is that AK Entertainments, which had produced Bindaas and Aha Naa Pellanta, is planning to produce a 3D film. We hear that it’s going to be a big budget film featuring four heroes with Allari Naresh in lead role. The shooting of the film is expected to commence shortly and AK Entertainments is planning to release the film in summer, 2012. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you