Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget film ‘Action’ 3D , is currently being shot at the Gandharva Mahal set in Hyderabad. ‘Gandharva Mahal’ is the royal palace set built by Lakshmi Manchu and team for the film ‘Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’. This magnificent building is now being let out for film shoots and the team of ‘Action’ has been utilizing it for a few scenes.
‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram are the other male leads in the film while Sneha Ullal, Neelam Upadhyay and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines.
AK Entertainments banner is producing this movie and Anil Sunkara is the director. Bappa Lahari and Bappi Lahari are providing the tunes while background score is being composed by Thaman.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23