Allari Naresh is all set to team up G Nageshwar Reddy again. He had directed films like Seema Sastry and Seema Tapakai, which had Allari Naresh in lead role and both the films went on to become big hits. Since it’s Allari Naresh’s birthday tomorrow (June 30), producer Ammiraju, a close associate of Allari Naresh announced details about the film. The film will go on floors in October on the eve of Vijayadashami and the makers are planning to complete the film by December. A popular song from one of Superstar Krishna’s films will be remixed in the film. A new heroine is going to be case in the film and more details will be announced soon. Meanwhile, Allari Naresh’s Sudigaadu is going to hit the screens shortly and he’s currently filming for at least three projects including Action and Nela Thakkuvodu.
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
Articles that might interest you