Mega Producer Allu Aravind is very keen about his nephew’s film. We are talking about Mega Power Star Ram Charan and his upcoming movie ‘Naayak’. Producer Dil Raju was supposed to release the film in Nizam in association with Allu Aravind, but the film is now being released by Aravind alone.
As per the buzz in Filmnagar, the decision was taken by Aravind to ensure a record release for Charan. With another biggie in the fray for the Sankranthi Box Office race, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Allu Aravind are personally taking care about Naayak’s release and publicity.
The movie has been directed by V.V. Vinayak and Danayya is the producer. Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul are the heroines in this movie.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you