The hudhud cyclone has created quite a havoc in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. The AP government is doing its best to help the needy, and our film industry is not lagging behind. Stars like Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan have already donated for the cause, and the latest one to join the list is stylish star Allu Arjun.
According to the latest update, Bunny has announced a relief fund of 20 lakhs a short while ago. He urged the AP government to use these funds for the well being of the various fisherman who lost their livelihood due to the heavy rains. Other stars like Manchu Manoj is making due plans to take his team to Vizaq and help the cyclone victims.
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
- 2 million views for Saaho’s teaser
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
Articles that might interest you