Stylish star Allu Arjun is now the first South Indian hero to clock one crore followers on social media site Facebook. He is one of the most followed celebrities in India and the actor has reached over 1,00,00,000 followers as his fanbase continues to expand.
Besides Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Allu Arjun has huge fan following in states like Kerala, Karnataka, Chennai, and which eventually made him the most loved actor among his contemporaries. The actor is on a roll with hat-trick hits and has become one of the contenders for the coveted chair.
Currently, he is working for director Boyapati Sreenu’s upcoming romantic actioner Sarrainodu. Produced by Allu Aravind under the umbrella of Geetha Arts, the film is slated for release in April.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
Articles that might interest you