Allu Arjun has agreed to star in Surender Reddy’s next film. This is the first time they would be collaborating for a film and it’s interesting to note that Allu Arjun has the tag of being a stylish star and Surender Reddy specializes in making stylish film. Nallamalupu Bujji is going to produce the film. Currently, Allu Arjun is acting in Trivikram Srinivas’ film and he’s playing a cameo in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. The buzz is that his film with Surender Reddy might go on floors either in April or May.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers