But latest updates reveal that the film will now hit the screens on the 22nd of April. Going into details, the team of Sarainodu and Allu Arjun felt that they should give Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar a free hand which is coming two weeks earlier on the 8th of April.
From the past few months, Tollywood makers have been going safe and are not shying away to postpone their films for a better run. Now with Allu Arjun even sacrificing his birthday release for his uncle Pawan Kalyan, looks like he has won may more fans all over.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell