But latest updates reveal that the film will now hit the screens on the 22nd of April. Going into details, the team of Sarainodu and Allu Arjun felt that they should give Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar a free hand which is coming two weeks earlier on the 8th of April.
From the past few months, Tollywood makers have been going safe and are not shying away to postpone their films for a better run. Now with Allu Arjun even sacrificing his birthday release for his uncle Pawan Kalyan, looks like he has won may more fans all over.
- Your women should spit on you: Sudheer Babu counters BJP MLA
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!