But latest updates reveal that the film will now hit the screens on the 22nd of April. Going into details, the team of Sarainodu and Allu Arjun felt that they should give Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar a free hand which is coming two weeks earlier on the 8th of April.
From the past few months, Tollywood makers have been going safe and are not shying away to postpone their films for a better run. Now with Allu Arjun even sacrificing his birthday release for his uncle Pawan Kalyan, looks like he has won may more fans all over.
- Action King joins Nithin’s film
- Mega Brothers Honour Legendary Director
- Anushka In Talks For ‘Mahanati’?
- Jai Lava Kusa in full swing
- Amala Paul’s Next Is A Murder Mystery
Articles that might interest you