It is well-known that Allu Arjun had joined hands with Tamil director Lingusamy for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film. This film marks Bunny’s debut in Tamil. The project was announced long back, but got delayed due to reasons unknown.
In his latest media interaction, Lingusamy said that the script work is complete and that the film will go on floors from January or February next year. Lingusamy also said that he is in talks with a couple of heroines for the leading lady’s role. The director is confident that Bunny’s debut Tamil film will be a huge success.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release