After the release of Srirastu Subhamasthu, young hero Allu Sirish was supposed to commence shooting for the ambitious period drama under a debutant’s direction. However, Sirish announced recently that the project has been put on hold due to some logistical issues.
According to the latest updates, Sirish is in talks with young director VI Anand, who had earlier directed Sundeep Kishan’s Tiger. VI Anand reportedly met Sirish recently and narrated a oneliner. Impressed with the plotline, Sirish asked the young director to come up with the full script.
VI Anand will wrap up his soon to be released film, Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, before moving on to his next script.
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
- DJ Team Approaches Cyber Crime Officials
- Renowned singer turns actor
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
Articles that might interest you