After the release of Srirastu Subhamasthu, young hero Allu Sirish was supposed to commence shooting for the ambitious period drama under a debutant’s direction. However, Sirish announced recently that the project has been put on hold due to some logistical issues.
According to the latest updates, Sirish is in talks with young director VI Anand, who had earlier directed Sundeep Kishan’s Tiger. VI Anand reportedly met Sirish recently and narrated a oneliner. Impressed with the plotline, Sirish asked the young director to come up with the full script.
VI Anand will wrap up his soon to be released film, Nikhil’s Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, before moving on to his next script.
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
- Nani’s Ninnu Kori wraps up its Vizag schedule
- Baahubali becomes most searched on Google
Articles that might interest you