Allu Sirish is getting ready to test his luck for a second time with ‘Kotha Janta’. The film is a litmus test for him, as his first movie ‘Gouravam’ did not fare well at the Box Office. This time, Sirish has chosen the safer romantic comedy route and director Maruthi was roped in to help with the commercial sensibilities.
The film seems to be high on comedy and entertainment, two areas which are Maruthi’s strengths. As a result, Sirish is now quietly hopeful of pulling off a hit. This film has Regina as the heroine and JB has scored the music.
Bunny Vaas has produced the film in association with Geetha Arts banner. Do you think Sirish can score a hit this time with ‘Kotha Janta’? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Shocked Kajal opens up about her manager Ronnie
- Prakash Raj’s Hindi Film Delayed Further
- Karthi, Vishal Opt Out Of Prabhudeva’s Film?
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
- Art director Chinna’s interrogation underway
Articles that might interest you