Bellamkonda Srinivas’s debut film ‘Alludu Seenu’ is getting excellent revenue from the theatres on its first day. Vinayak’s direction, Samantha’s glamour and Brahmanandam’s comedy are the biggest plus points for the movie.
Trade sources say that revenue is almost close to figures seen by top heroes for opening day. These revenues have surprised many in the film industry and they just show how much planning Bellamkonda Suresh put in for his son’s launch.
If the present trend continues, the movie might touch the 10 Crore mark by end of opening weekend!
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you