Amy Jackson’s acting career is going great guns. While she’s awaiting the release of Shankar’s 2.O, the actress recently signed the remake of Queen and she’ll reprise the role of Lisa Haydon in the remake.
According to the latest reports, the actress has signed her second British film in a short time. She recently shot for Andrew Morahan’s Boogie Man in London and apparently, the same director has cast her in his next action film.
As part of the film’s preparation, Amy will travel to China to learn martial arts and also work on her physique to do all the stunts in the film. The young lass from Liverpool is going places and how!
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you