After making a name for herself in Tamil cinema, Amy Jackson is all set to make her debut in Kannada. While she has been roped in to play an important role in the Kannada remake of Queen, the actress has begun shooting for another Kannada film titled The Villain.
The actress is currently in Thailand where the shoot of this Kannada film is going on. Some portions were shot in Krabi and then, the unit moved to Bangkok.
Directed by Prem, the film stars Sudeep, Shivarajkumar and Amy Jackson in lead roles. More details about the film are awaited.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture