The British beauty, Amy Jackson is really going places. After making her presence felt in many Indian films, Amy is finally set for her Hollywood project which has been titled ‘Boogie Man’.
The film is directed by Andrew Morahan and is set to release this December as a Christmas release. Amy Jackson in an interview revealed this news herself and said that her role will have an Indian connect.
Apart from Amy, the film stars Nick Moran and Ramon Tikaram. More details of this film will be revealed soon.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon