Gorgeous Telugu beauty Anjali has few prominent hits like ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’, ‘Balupu’ and the recent ‘Geethanjali’. The actress will soon be seen in ‘Chitrangada’, a sequel to ‘Geethanjali’. Apart from her Telugu projects, Anjali is also busy shooting for Tamil and Kannada flicks.
Anjali’s latest Kannada film, ‘Rana Vikrama’, starring Powerstar Puneeth Raj Kumar is in the dubbing stages. For this film, Anjali will be dubbing for herself for the first time in Kannada. Sharing her excitement on this feat, Anjali sought wishes from her fans via Twitter.
The film is directed by Pawan Wadeyar of Manchu Manoj’s ‘Potugadu’ fame. Anjali will also be seein in her upcoming Tamil films, ‘Appa Takkaru’ and ‘Mapla Singam’.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere