Film star and Janasena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan addressed the media at Janasena Party office this evening. Pawan first launched Janasena Party’s website and went on to speak at length about various topics pertaining to both the Telugu states.
Pawan said that his brother and Congress leader Chiranjeevi will not join Janasena ahead of the 2019 politics. Pawan reasoned that he and his brother are are poles apart in terms of their political ideologies.
Pawan also revealed that he is planning to contest from Anantapur district in the 2019 elections and also announced that his party will cater more than 60 percent tickets to young leaders. The Janasena leader also said that he will initiate the party expansion works from June.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you