ANR is one of the very few living legends of the Telugu film industry and is in his 90’s age presently. Recently, he has sent shock waves across the industry by revealing that he was diagnosed with Stomach Cancer.
He has been admitted in KIMS hospital for his treatment and is responding quite well to the treatment. ANR’s grandson Sumanth has posted the news through his twitter handle that ANR is going to recover very soon and will be participating in the shoot of the Akkineni’s family film ‘Manam’. It is really inspiring to see a man at that age to come out openly and admit about the deadly disease.
123Telugu.com wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery of ANR.
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you