There’s incredible buzz about the sequel to Balakrishna’s Aditya 369. The search for the lead heroine in the film is still on but reports suggest that Anushka has been almost confirmed to play the lead role in the film. In the past, Anushka and Balakrishna had teamed up for Okka Magadu. Although Anushka hasn’t signed a Telugu film for quite sometime, she’s still among the most sought after heroines and her name crops up for almost everytime a big budget film. An official announcement is likely to be made soon. Currently, Anushka is busy with plenty of big Tamil projects in hand including Thandavam and Alex Pandian. Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is going to direct the sequel to Aditya 369 and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju is going to present the film. The film is likely to go on floors in August this year.
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati