There’s incredible buzz about the sequel to Balakrishna’s Aditya 369. The search for the lead heroine in the film is still on but reports suggest that Anushka has been almost confirmed to play the lead role in the film. In the past, Anushka and Balakrishna had teamed up for Okka Magadu. Although Anushka hasn’t signed a Telugu film for quite sometime, she’s still among the most sought after heroines and her name crops up for almost everytime a big budget film. An official announcement is likely to be made soon. Currently, Anushka is busy with plenty of big Tamil projects in hand including Thandavam and Alex Pandian. Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is going to direct the sequel to Aditya 369 and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju is going to present the film. The film is likely to go on floors in August this year.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks