Posani Krishna Murali has become an important part of almost all big budget movies these days and he is in great demand as an actor. This happened after the success of ‘Vedham’ and ‘Nayak’. This charismatic and outspoken person actually wanted to become a director at one point of time.
Posani’s decision to become an actor was reinforced by Anushka. Apparently, Anushka found Posani’s acting so humorous that she couldn’t stop laughing and that has encouraged Posani to continue as an actor instead of as a director.
“I can become a director at a later point of time. But right now, I am very busy as an actor and I have no free time”, he said.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you