In a huge sigh of relief to the Tollywood producers, the Telugu film unions strike has been called off until further notice. Several big budget movies like Temper, I and Gopala Gopala have been planned for a grand Sankranthi release. While Shankar’s ‘I’ has its post production work going on, both Temper and Gopala Gopala still had several shooting days left to be able to see a Pongal release. Now that the strike has been called off, the shootings can restart and we are going to witness a festive Sankranthi season this time around.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you