In a huge sigh of relief to the Tollywood producers, the Telugu film unions strike has been called off until further notice. Several big budget movies like Temper, I and Gopala Gopala have been planned for a grand Sankranthi release. While Shankar’s ‘I’ has its post production work going on, both Temper and Gopala Gopala still had several shooting days left to be able to see a Pongal release. Now that the strike has been called off, the shootings can restart and we are going to witness a festive Sankranthi season this time around.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you