In a huge sigh of relief to the Tollywood producers, the Telugu film unions strike has been called off until further notice. Several big budget movies like Temper, I and Gopala Gopala have been planned for a grand Sankranthi release. While Shankar’s ‘I’ has its post production work going on, both Temper and Gopala Gopala still had several shooting days left to be able to see a Pongal release. Now that the strike has been called off, the shootings can restart and we are going to witness a festive Sankranthi season this time around.
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Rana, Tamannaah take part in India Day Parade in NY
- Increase in theaters help JJN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
Articles that might interest you