One of the leading actresses down south, Samantha, time and again wins everyone’s hearts with her social service
through her Pratyusha Foundation. Yesterday, 17 children with congenital heart diseases were operated by an 11-member team from Britain in association with the Heart and Brain Institute of the Andhra Group of Hospitals along with Pratyusha Foundation.
In a press meet at the hospital on Friday, Andhra Pradesh State’s Minister for Health Kamineni Srinivas appreciated Samantha’s efforts and said that the health camp could not be done in government’s capacity due to the present setup and lauded the doctors’ and Pratyusha Foundation’s efforts in saving children’s lives.
Samantha is currently acting in Nithiin-Trivikram’s A..Aa and Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam.
- Negative shades for star hero in Sye Raa
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
- Much-awaited sequel to roll out soon
- Vellipomakey finally gets a release date
Articles that might interest you