Musical genius AR Rahman is relishing the thumping success of ‘OK Bangaram’. This is yet another hit with his longtime associate and legendary auteur Mani Ratnam. To celebrate the film’s success with his team, AR Rahman recently took them to the new ETC restaurant in Chennai.
For the film’s Telugu and Tamil versions, AR Rahman roped in a fresh batch of talented singers and musicians apart from his season associates. The songs are still topping the charts and have become huge hits among his loyal fans and music lovers.
Meanwhile, ‘OK Bangaram’ is still having a good run at a few multiplexes in several towns in the Telugu states and Tamil Nadu.
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017