Nandamuri Balakrishna’s action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, released on Friday last week to mixed reviews. The film has collected a theatrical share of Rs.1,60,113 in the Krishna region on its 6th day and took its total to Rs.1,07,56,418 in 6 days.
On the other hand, Arjun Reddy has turned out to be a surprise blockbuster. In Krishna district, Arjun Reddy has collected Rs.1,78,021 on its 13th day and the film’s overall theatrical share totals to Rs.98,46,790 in just 13 days. The film is all set to break into the 1 crore club by today.
Lastly, Taapsee-starrer comedy horror, Anando Brahma, is yet another film that amassed decent profits to all its buyers. The film has collected Rs.38,679 on Wednesday and the overall 20-day collections are Rs.40,57,068 from one single screen and eight multiplexers in Krishna district.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry