Meanwhile, this actor through his official twitter handle responded on supreme court orders of playing national anthem in movie theaters.
He opposed this decision of blocking people at one place and reminded 1997 Uphaar incident where exits were blocked which lead to a huge tragedy.
Arvind requested not to allow or encourage blocking of exists in public gatherings and argued supreme court review its decision.
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away
- Cheli combo all set to materialize again?