B.Tech Babu will be taking on the powerful mining mafia on November 9th. We are talking about the film ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and the role being played by young hunk Rana Daggubati in the movie. The film has been confirmed for a November 9th release. Actress Nayantara is playing the female lead opposite Rana.
Director Krish says that he is attempting to show what Krishna says in the Gita in a new way. Mani Sharma is providing the tunes and Sai Babu Jagarlamudi is the producer of the film. Kota Srinivasa Rao and Brahmanandam are playing key roles in this high voltage action entertainer.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls