B.Tech Babu will be taking on the powerful mining mafia on November 9th. We are talking about the film ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and the role being played by young hunk Rana Daggubati in the movie. The film has been confirmed for a November 9th release. Actress Nayantara is playing the female lead opposite Rana.
Director Krish says that he is attempting to show what Krishna says in the Gita in a new way. Mani Sharma is providing the tunes and Sai Babu Jagarlamudi is the producer of the film. Kota Srinivasa Rao and Brahmanandam are playing key roles in this high voltage action entertainer.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office