As expected, Baahubali has opened to some shocking collections. The latest update is that the film has collected a total share of 9.3 crores from the Thursday night and Friday shares which are a record in that area.
The film has been sold out for the next two days and collections are expected to increase further. Rajamouli’s vision and narration have impressed various sections of the audience who are thronging to the theaters to watch the film.
Meanwhile, the film is expected to cross the 100 crore mark on the first day all over the country. Even the Bollywood trade circles are surprised with these collections and have predicted this film to become bigger than the part one.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you