As expected, Baahubali has opened to some shocking collections. The latest update is that the film has collected a total share of 9.3 crores from the Thursday night and Friday shares which are a record in that area.
The film has been sold out for the next two days and collections are expected to increase further. Rajamouli’s vision and narration have impressed various sections of the audience who are thronging to the theaters to watch the film.
Meanwhile, the film is expected to cross the 100 crore mark on the first day all over the country. Even the Bollywood trade circles are surprised with these collections and have predicted this film to become bigger than the part one.
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- Shahid Kapoor Finalised For Arjun Reddy Remake