S.S Rajamouli’s long awaited masterpiece Baahubali is shaping up to captivate the audience this Summer. The entire team is quite busy with the final leg of production and visual effects are expected to be the major highlight of the movie. Starring Prabhas, Rana, Anushka and Tamannah in the lead roles, this movie was shot simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil. This movie will also be dubbed in different languages.
According to close sources, the makers are planning to host the audio release event in a grand way. They are contemplating two ways, one of them is to conduct three events,one each in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. There are planning to do this in the three mega cities Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai.
The other idea is to organize a single event and to invite all the big names of Bollywood and the South Indian film industry to the event. However, further details regarding the audio launch and the exact date will be revealed soon. Stick to this space for more exclusive updates.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you