Ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 2 – The Conclusion’ is setting records even before the first look of the film has been released. According to the latest reports, the overseas rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 45 Crores for Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
The deal has reportedly been inked with Great India Films for the film. The news is yet to receive formal confirmation from the parties involved. The movie is expected to do similarly stunning business in all areas this time around.
The first part of the film has set the Box Office on fire, with unheard of figures in all areas. The movie is being produced by Arka Mediaworks.
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch
- Costly setting for Sudheer Varma’s next