Ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 2 – The Conclusion’ is setting records even before the first look of the film has been released. According to the latest reports, the overseas rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 45 Crores for Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
The deal has reportedly been inked with Great India Films for the film. The news is yet to receive formal confirmation from the parties involved. The movie is expected to do similarly stunning business in all areas this time around.
The first part of the film has set the Box Office on fire, with unheard of figures in all areas. The movie is being produced by Arka Mediaworks.
- Mahesh opens up about review writers
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
Articles that might interest you