Ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 2 – The Conclusion’ is setting records even before the first look of the film has been released. According to the latest reports, the overseas rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 45 Crores for Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
The deal has reportedly been inked with Great India Films for the film. The news is yet to receive formal confirmation from the parties involved. The movie is expected to do similarly stunning business in all areas this time around.
The first part of the film has set the Box Office on fire, with unheard of figures in all areas. The movie is being produced by Arka Mediaworks.
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you