The film will now be screened at the Kyoto Historica International Film Festival on November 3rd, followed by a Q&A session by the film’s producer Sobhu Yarlagadda. Apart from this, the producer will also hold a masterclass for Japanese film students.
Meanwhile, Team Baahubali is busy wrapping up the shooting formalities for the most awaited sequel, Baahubali – The Conclusion.
- Kshanam’s Tamil Version Gears Up For Release
- Kamal takes potshots at Aamir Khan
- Stalwart actor joins Rajini’s Kaala
- Samantha to unveil Kaadhali’s single tommorow
- Keshava’s first week worldwide collections
Articles that might interest you