The film will now be screened at the Kyoto Historica International Film Festival on November 3rd, followed by a Q&A session by the film’s producer Sobhu Yarlagadda. Apart from this, the producer will also hold a masterclass for Japanese film students.
Meanwhile, Team Baahubali is busy wrapping up the shooting formalities for the most awaited sequel, Baahubali – The Conclusion.
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
Articles that might interest you