The film will now be screened at the Kyoto Historica International Film Festival on November 3rd, followed by a Q&A session by the film’s producer Sobhu Yarlagadda. Apart from this, the producer will also hold a masterclass for Japanese film students.
Meanwhile, Team Baahubali is busy wrapping up the shooting formalities for the most awaited sequel, Baahubali – The Conclusion.
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan