Continuing its steady run, India’s biggest motion picture Baahubali is faring exceedingly well in the second week. It is also now the highest grossing South India film. The movie has also recorded terrific numbers in the overseas market and the collections storm seems relentless over there as well. The overall collections in all versions has touched the 3 billion mark by yesterday.
Also,the collections are rock solid in both the Telugu speaking states. The overall share has surpassed 70 Crores and it is inching towards the 100 Crore mark. In Nizam, the movie has so far collected nearly 25 Crores share and trade analysts predict that it could touch the 40 Crore mark in its long run in this area.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release