Tollywood’s pride, the epic magnum opus Baahubali The Conclusion, released a couple of weeks ago and went on to become the highest grossing movie ever in Indian Cinema’s history by collecting more than 1,250 crore gross worldwide.
Expressing his happiness over the film’s historic feat, one of Baahubali’s producers Shobu Yarlagadda refuted the rumors that have been floating on the social media which claim that the producers have donated a huge sum of money to the Indian army.
Shobu further said that he is still holidaying in London and that he has not looked into the film’s finances yet and even appealed to everyone not to propagate such misleading rumors.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you