Continuing its storm at the box office, India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is collecting decent figures in the fourth week as well. Starring Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamannaah and few others, the movie was directed by SS Rajamouli and Arka Media Works is the production house behind this visual grandeur.
Ever since its release on July 10th, the movie has been registering strong collections in Ceded and as per the latest trade reports, the total share crossed 20 Crore mark by the end of 24 days. This is the first time in the history of Telugu cinema that a movie has collected 20 Crores share in Ceded region.
In the meantime, the regular shooting of the second part will commence from September and the makers are planning to release it in Summer next year.
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier