Ramoji Film City is almost like a second home for most of Bahubali’s cast and crew. The team has been shooting at this location for more than three years and they achieved stupendous success in 2015. Now, the second part is under production.
The film was being shot at the Aluminium Factory in Gachibowli for the past few weeks. Action has now shifted to Ramoji Film City and the team is executing some crucial action sequences there. Director S.S. Rajamouli has promised to make the second instalment bigger and better, so fans are having high expectations on the movie.
‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’ will hit the screens on April 14th 2017. The movie is being produced by Arka Mediaworks, with music from M.M. Keeravani and Visual Effects supervision by Kamal Kannan.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore