Team Baahubali is shooting for some heavy duty action sequences in the hot summer sun. The team is working under the supervision of renowned Hollywood stunt master Lee Whittaker and the team even posted some photos of industrial cranes that are being used for these scenes.
But the heat wave in and around Hyderabad has been causing a lot of problems to all film crews and Baahubali is no exception. But the team is braving the sun and going ahead with the shoot as dates are critical for the project. The production team reportedly arranged for lots of tents, coolers and cold water for even the support crew.
S.S. Rajamouli’s period epic is going to hit the screens in April 2017. Arka Mediaworks is the production house behind the movie.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies