Looks like there’s no stopping for India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali. After a phenomenal box-office run in India, America and a few other major countries, Baahubali is now spreading its reach in Asian countries. We already reported about Baahubali releasing in China and Japan. Now, the film will release in 7 countries in Southeast Asia.
During the ongoing Busan International Film Festival, Baahubali producer Shobu Yarlagadda inked a deal with MVP Entertainment, which will release Baahubali: The Beginning in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and East Timor.
Apart from Asia, Shobu is also planning to release the film in several Latin American countries.
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Bellamkonda’s new project’s first look gets a date
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
Articles that might interest you