It is well known that the India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali The Beginning, was acquired by E Stars Films, the leading Chinese distribution company. As per the latest reports, E Stars will be releasing Baahubali in a record 6,000 cinemas in China in May this year.
In May last year, E Stars released the country’s highest grossing film ever, PK, in nearly 5,000 cinemas throughout China. Baahubali’s latest feat will surpass PK’s record by nearly 1,000 screens. Apart from China, Baahubali has also been sold to several leading distribution houses in Japan, South East, Latin America and Europe.
Currently, the film’s unit is busy shooting for Baahubali The Conclusion which is slated for an early 2017 release. SS Rajamouli is the film’s director and Arka Mediaworks is producing this high budget epic war drama.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you