It’s been 33 days since the release of India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion, but new box-office records across the world are still being set. On its 33rd day, Baahubali 2’s Hindi version has scripted history.
After collecting a mind-boggling Rs.500.25 Cr nett across India, Baahubali 2’s Hindi version has become the first Indian movie to breach the milestone. In fact, Baahubali 2 has beaten the previous highest, Aamir Khan’s Dangal, by nearly Rs.150 crore margin, a testimony to the film’s sensational run despite being a dubbed film.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2 has grossed a little over $20 million in the US, and is all set to breach the Rs.200 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan
- Arun Vijay opens up about Saaho